We went to Guanzhou yesterday. 25$ for both of us and 2 hours to get there. Guanzhou is very old city with crazy architecture and and homeland of all fake suits, watches, bags etc. Below is a street called Beijing Lu. Huge street with malls, restaurants and so on and drying underwear. I came into a mall and a half of stores were closed with iron curtains, but tons of people outside. A few moments later iron curtain goes up and you are invited to a world of all fake things. I got Armani suit for 70$
They trimmed it right there
Manual Elevator is in another place, I suppose
Crocodiles for your enjoyment
or, maybe turtles?
Swimming bugs? It's 10$ for half a kilo
Seeeea foood
And more
Snakes, anyone?
Caught by surprise...
We had a crocodile. Lot's of people I met described their new experience with new meat as chicken-like. Well this meat is like a tough frog meat and a duck. The city itself is really strange. Humidity is higher than on the coast. City didn't determine what style it wants to be. NY style building, greek style, european, old and new Chinese. I definitely like Shenzhen better, but it was a great trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment