What is also nice IMHO, is that you can take your kid anywhere. I am sure that taking your child to bars and other places where adults are hanging out is very positive for healthy development. Anyway, once I took her to a local pub and she met people from 3 countries, learned how magnets are made, manufacturing process of plastic bags, learned some new words to take to school and had a great time.
Last night we went to rock bar with really cool Philipino Band. Some Santana, oldies and other cool songs. One of the owners asked Polina if she sings, and 10 minutes later she was on stage singing Cabaret. I also accidently had my harmonica with me and jamed with the band. Then we sat with the band and Polina was very happy to be around and praized by adults.


-- Post From My iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment