Friday, March 27, 2009

School search

School search is still going.

I did research about international sxhools in Shenzhen online and had a list of 5 of them. Shekou International school. Principal didn't spend much time and went directly to payment discussion. Tuition is over 30 000 cad per year. It was a deal braker for me, so we parted on this note. Education is American standart and Chinese is only 5 classes a week. I didn't like that. Pay rediculous amount of money for lousy education model is too much. Same was true for all International Schools. I kinda liked qsi school. They had more Chinese classes, and some additional subjects.

I made a trip to local public school a couple of days ago and Luckily for me principal accepted her in grade 1. Once her Chinese is up to speed, she can pass test to higher grade. Tons of paper work, plus I need to find a person to be a "Guardian" for her because I don't have a valid work Visa.

To be continued...


-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Ежики плакали, кололись , но упорно продолжали ••••••• кактус.

    ReplyDelete